Welcome to the City of Richfield! We are centrally located in the metro area with a home town feel. The City offers an innovative and progressive culture with a vision towards the future. We provide a supportive environment for employees to thrive, with opportunities for professional and personal growth and competitive benefits and rewards. Our employees take pride in providing exceptional customer service and making a difference in our community. Join our team!
* Medical and Dental coverage, with opportunity for an H.S.A.
* 100% employer paid short-term disability insurance
* Employer paid long term disability insurance
* Employer paid life and AD&D insurance
*Opportunity to participate in our flex Friday schedule(every other Friday off),depending on position
* Wellness program which includes earning up to8 hours of paid time off
* Vacation Leave and Personal Leave, withadditional 12 holidays per year
* Up to 80 hours paid parental leave for either parent after the birth or adoption of a child
Start an application
Continue/modify my application
Commitment to Racial Equity
The City of Richfield aspires to be a strong, united community where people of all races, ethnicities, and backgrounds feel welcome, safe, and valued. We believe that race should not be a determining factor of success, nor should it limit access to city services. As City employees, it is our job to serve and support the diverse community we are employed by and to be leaders in the work toward an Urban Hometown that is equitable for all.