Monday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Please arrive by 5:30 p.m. to assure service)
Tuesday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Please arrive by 4:30 p.m. to assure service)
***NO TITLE TRANSFERS AFTER 3:30 P.M. DUE TO CONTINUING ISSUES WITH MNLARS (THE STATE OF MINNESOTA LICENSING AND REGISTRATION SYSTEM) UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE***
Our office DOES NOT process any driver's license transactions.
The nearest offices are:
- Southdale Hennepin County Service Center (located at the Southdale Shopping Center Level One)
Bloomington Motor Vehicle Office (located at 9930 Logan Ave by Old Shakopee and 98th Street)
Other locations nearest to you can be found at the State of Minnesota's Office Locator page.
Our staff is working quickly and efficiently to process transactions to meet customers' needs. We sincerely apologize for the wait time you may experience due to State system software issues. Thank you for your patience as the State continues to update their software system.
Motor Vehicle License Registration and Title Transactions
Insurance information must be provided at the time of registration renewal, title transfer, or application for new Minnesota title/registration. We do not need to view the insurance card, but need policy number and full expiration date (mm/dd/yyyy).
(Per M.S. 169.798, subd. 4)
For faster service, forms can be filled out before arriving to our office. Forms can be found at the State of Minnesota DVS Website. The most popular forms are:
- Duplicate Title (If applying for a lost, stolen, or not received title)
- Duplicate Plates and/or Stickers (If applying for a lost, stolen, or not received plates or year stickers)
- Special Plates (If applying for Critical Habitat, Collegiate, Military, Veteran, Disability, or Personalized plates)
- Renewal of registration and transfer of ownership for watercraft, ATV's, and snowmobiles
- Hunting and fishing licenses