Returning vendor deadline: March 29th.
New vendors are welcome to apply throughout the season, and will be considered as space allows.
Market Dates: Saturdays, May 18th-October 19th, 2019
Times: 7 a.m.- noon (May-August), 8 a.m.-noon (Sept-Oct)
2019 Vendor Guide - please review before applying
Additional Forms: (download, save, then fill out)
Vendor Acceptance Guidelines
The Richfield Farmers Market features only local growers and producers, restricted to those whose principal production site is within a 200-mile radius of Richfield. No brokers, agents or others may represent a farmer. We currently allow and reserve only one space for a grower-dealer or dealer-vendor.
Items permitted to be sold at the market (for food products not listed here, contact us)
- Products of the Farm
- Homegrown fresh fruits, herbs, & vegetables (including Certified Organic)
- Homegrown fresh-cut flowers & dried plants
- Rootstock, shrubs, & trees
- Honey & maple syrup products
- Bedding plants: perennials, annuals, hanging baskets & potted plants (greenhouse grown)
- Frozen farm-raised meats & poultry, jerky & eggs
- Value-Added Products - Cottage Foods Producers welcome
- Canned goods (ex. jams, jellies, salsas, pickles & picked vegetables, sauerkraut, horseradish, etc.)
- Spices, rubs & sauces
- Bread & other baked goods
- Vinegar & olive oil products
- Candy & confections
- Dried, dehydrated, & roasted products
- Cheese & butter (produced in a commercial kitchen
- Ready to Eat foods / Food Trucks (prepared in a commercial kitchen)
- Handcrafted items (select dates only)
NOTE: If you BUY any produce or products to resell at the market, you will require a license from the Dairy & Food Inspection Division of the MN Dept. of Agriculture.