What is the Sponsor-A-Vet Program?
The Sponsor-A-Vet program is a way to provide financial assistance to honor a veteran. Eligible participants can receive up to $200 towards the purchase of an engraving.
How to apply
To apply for the program, please write a brief note to the HAVM Board, explaining your need for financial assistance, and submit it in care of
c/o John Evans
Richfield Community Center
7000 Nicollet Avenue
Richfield, MN 55423
- All applications submitted to the Sponsor-A-Vet Program must be accompanied by a letter
stating the requester's need for assistance.
- The maximum amount of assistance awarded by the Sponsor-A-Vet Program will be
$200.00 per application.
- The Sponsor-A Vet Program may subsidize up to 3 donations per family group. A "family
group" is defined as ALL RELATED FAMILY MEMBERS REQUESTING naming on the
Honoring All Veterans Memorial monument.
- If a Family Group application is submitted, even those which may include a Sponsor-A-Vet
Program application, none of the names will be submitted for engraving until all
applications are PAID IN FULL.
- All Sponsor-A-Vet Program requests will be reviewed by the Honoring All Veterans
Memorial Board or the Sponsor-A-Vet Subcommittee according to the above-listed criteria.
Once a determination has been rendered, the requestor will be notified in writing of the
Board/Subcommittee's decision. This process could take approximately four to six weeks.
For information about the Sponsor-A-Vet program, contact John Evans at 612-861-9395 or email.