Richfield Recreation Services, in cooperation with the Cities of Bloomington, Edina & St. Louis Park, runs an open dodgeball league in the fall and winter season, Thursday evenings. The fall season run approximately late October through mid December and the winter season runs early January through mid March. Both men and/or women can participate. Games are played in a 6v6 format. League details will be available in September for the following fall and winter seasons. Games held at Richfield STEM School (7020 12th Avenue, Richfield, MN). For additional information or to register, call 612-861-9385, register online, or view our current adult sports flyer and registration form.
Inclement Weather Procedure: For updated status of games, call the Richfield Weather Line at 612-861-9189, option #1 after 4:00 pm on game day.
Free Agent List
If you are new to the area, have been out of athletics for a while, or just want to play adult sports but can't find a team, fill out our free agent form. Free agent information will be distributed to teams to use as subs or to fill out their team.
Tips from previous league champs for new teams:
- Throw at the same time and pick one person for everyone to throw at
- Back up/protect teammates if they are close to the line and about to be thrown at
- Stay spread out
- Throw from different angles
- Throw low to avoid your ball being caught
- Try different throws. Example: curve ball
- Be aware; if a ball is deflected by a teammate, try to catch it.