** Please note due to a backlog in transcribing reports, the incident report may not include all reports for the listed time period.
The Richfield Police Department utilizes a crime mapping and analysis interface by LexisNexis. The interactive police incident map enables users to:
- Select a specific address or view a general location
- Turn on a buffer and select a distance to only show crimes around that address
- Choose from several crime types (including all part 1 and 2 crime)
- Choose date ranges going back one year
- Create a density map showing hotspots
- Select from other data layers (including 2010 census information)
- Sign up for crime alerts
Click on the logo to connect to the crime map:
LexisNexis Community Map is a public resource of general crime information (best viewed with Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox, or Chrome). Sites linked from the City of Richfield web site are not under the control of the City of Richfield. The City of Richfield does not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any of the database information provided herein for any reason. All aspects of the data provided herein are susceptible to a degree of error due to the complexities of the process involved in compiling and programming the data.