Report A Problem

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Report A Richfield Public Works Problem

You can report a problem to Public Works by clicking on one of the following forms: 

Report a Pothole, Park Maintenance or Streetlight Form

For Hennepin County road problems call: