JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE
Join FOWL for the first time or renew your annual membership by phone at (612) 861-9365, email, in-person with a printed application, or online. Pick your membership level (see below) and pay by Visa/MC/Discover. Membership cards will be mailed within one week of your payment. If you have questions, call Wood Lake at (612) 861-9365.
Individual ($30/yr) Includes free admission to Saturday and Sunday Specials (up to $3), free admission to Half-Haunted Halloween, Candlelight & Ice, Live Animal Show, free cross-country ski and snowshoe rental, 10% discount on select programs and merchandise, plus a Friends of Wood Lake newsletter subscription.
Family ($50/yr) Same as Individual benefits for a maximum of two named adults residing at the same address and their dependent children or grandchildren under age 18.
Sustaining ($100/yr) Same as Family plus four Wood Lake mugs.
Corporate ($250/yr) Engraved plaque plus Family benefits for one family.
Life ($1000 one-time fee) Same as Family plus framed Wood Lake photo.
Your Membership Matters
Here's how the Nature Center has benefited as a result of FOWL Members:
- Plants and fencing for the Interpretive Prairie and Wildlife Viewing Area
- A micro projector and Scope Cam for magnifying pond life
- Tables, sewing machine, fax machine
- Trees for reforestation project
- Support of Earth Day and Halloween programs
- Support of Internship programs
- Duck Blind Dock
- Office Renovation
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Binoculars for Programs