The Richfield Advisory Board of Health (RABH) is an eleven-member volunteer board. The RABH is responsible for advising, consulting, and making recommendations to the Community Health Board (City Council) on matters relating to the development, funding, and evaluation of community health services and programs.
Areas of current and past participation/collaboration include:
- Richfield Public Schools Wellness Expo
- Open Streets at Penn Fest
- Annual presentation of Food Safety Awards
- Richfield Bike and Pedestrian Advocates
- Representation on the State Community Health Services Advisory Committee (SCHSAC)
- Tobacco ordinance changes
- Support of tobacco and alcohol compliance checks
- 2016 Food Safety Awards [PDF]
The board meets the third Monday, January through May, September and October at Richfield Municipal Center at 6 p.m. This board is composed of ten members who are appointed for three-year terms. One youth member is appointed for a one-year term.
- View Roster [PDF]
Jennifer Anderson, Health Administrator, 612-861-9881