COVID-19 Small business loan programs
Small Business Administration
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- SBA Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Debt Relief Program (coming soon)
Note: This Loan is only available for businesses directly affected by Exec. Orders 20-04 and 20-08. Please do not apply unless you clearly fit one of the business types listed. If your business does not qualify, your application cannot be considered. Please note that if you do not qualify but you apply anyway, you are simply adding to a backlog that will delay getting needed funding to your friends and neighbors.
LISC Twin Cities
- LISC Small Business Relief Grants Note: Applications for this program must be submitted by Tuesday, April 28 10:59 p.m.
Richfield’s Open to Business coordinator is available to help any Richfield business or resident with these or other grants, loans or programs.
Below is some information to help employers prepare themselves and their work place amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak:
Minnesota Unemployment Insurance
Minnesota Department of Employment & Economic Development (DEED)
- A Guide for Minnesota Small Business Who Need Help
- Information and Resources for Employers and Businesses
- Frequently Asked Questions for Employers and Businesses
- Frequently Asked Questions for Workers
- Federal SBA Disaster Loans and Emergency Grants (COVID-19)
- Creating Safe Work spaces
Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
Society for Human Resource Management