We know there are a lot of things that go into owning a home. Our resources are designed to help you in your journey as a homeowner. From foreclosure prevention, to homeowner education and remodeling resources. Our programs and friendly staff are focused on helping you:
- Navigate the home improvement process
- Save Money
- Make projects easier and less stressful
- Be more confident
- And get projects done!
Help is available for everything from planning, design and inspiration, all the way to referrals and assistance with the construction process. Check out the program summaries below and explore the links to find out more.
Education, Expertise & Design Help
- Remodeling Advisor: For people new to remodeling, or who don't know where to start.
- Architectural Consultant: For homeowners in the planning stages of major remodeling projects.
- Deferred Loan - for health, safety or maintenance projects for low and moderate-income households
- Search our list of Community Resources to find assistance in improving or maintaining your home.
- Find contractors and home improvement professionals referred by your Richfield neighbors. Click here to see the 2018 Neighbors Helping Neighbors Directory.
- Get inspiration by exploring Cape Cods & Ramblers: A Remodeling Planbook for Post-WWII Houses