SEASON PASSES ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE (see rates below)
Passes are currently on sale online and will be on sale at the Richfield Pool, beginning May 30 through the end of the season. Get in on the pre-season rates through June 8 (see rate list below). The pool opens on Friday, June 9!
630 East 66th Street
(just east of Portland Ave on 66th St)
Richfield, MN 55423
Información en español
Wading Pool (10 and under): Daily, 11:00 am-7:00 pm
Main Pool: Daily, 12:00-7:00 pm
Adult Lap Swim: Sunday, 10:00-11:30 am, Tuesday/Thursday, 7:15-8:15 pm
Tot Time (ages 7 and under): Monday-Saturday, 10:00-11:00 am
Under 12 months: Free
Ages 1-54 years: $11
Ages 55+: $10
After 4:00 pm daily admission is $1 less.
Lap swim: $8 or valid season pass
$6 admission when pool opens after 3:00 pm due to weather
SEASON PASSES (2023 Update)
Passes are currently on sale online and will be on sale at the Richfield Pool, beginning May 30 through the end of the season.
|April 15-June 8||JUNE 9-JULY 14||JULY 15 & AFTER|
|1 PASS||$66||$73 (FIRST PASS, $60 EACH ADD'L PASS)||$42 PER PASS|
Needs-based discount program for Richfield residents
Richfield residents who have a documented financial need for assistance can apply for the Passport program. You must submit a new application every calendar year. Complete the application and submit it to Richfield Recreation staff at the Community Center (7000 Nicollet Ave). Once approved and in the system, your discount will be automatically applied for your pool pass.
The Richfield Outdoor Pool features a zero-depth-entry children's wading pool with water play equipment, a 50-meter main pool (built in 1961) with wheelchair access ramp, double waterslide, one-meter diving board, water volleyball and two 25-yard lap lanes. The concession stand has a wide variety of food and beverages and features a sit-down area with umbrella-covered tables. The bathhouse was rebuilt in 2006.
Swim lessons are available and offered by Richfield Community Education at the Richfield Middle School pool. To learn more about swim lessons or to sign up, visit the Richfield Community Education website or call 612-243-3000.
• Obey all rules and lifeguard instructions.
• Children 9 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or a responsible person 16 or older.
• No alcohol or tobacco allowed on grounds
• No pets
• No outside food/coolers.
• Food purchases will remain in concession area.
• Swim suits are required in the pool and on waterslide. (No cut-offs, denim, T-shirts).
• Infants and toddlers must wear swim diapers. NO REGULAR DIAPERS ARE ALLOWED.
• Must be 42” tall to ride waterslide alone.
• Must be able to swim width of the diving well to use diving boards and drop slide. A swim test may be required.
• No diving or flips off sides of pool.
Facility Accessibility Notes
- Parking includes 2 handicapped parking spaces with additional spaces close to the event entrance. Lot includes paved entrance with a curb cut-out
- Paved sidewalks to the building to all entrances
- ADA-compliant restrooms
- Accessible changing rooms
- Accessible showering rooms
- Access to main pool by wheel chair ramp. *wheel chair available for use into the pool water
- Access to 0’ depth pool from deck at ground level