630 East 66th Street
(just east of Portland Ave on 66th St)
Richfield, MN 55423
OPEN JUNE 10 THROUGH AUGUST 21, 2022
Season pass sales have begun for 2022! Purchase passes online
At the link above, choose the MEMBERSHIPS menu item. If you are on a mobile device, you will need to click the menu icon in the upper left and choose View Full Site to see the MEMBERSHIPS menu item.
Para informacion en espanol: Recreation Brochure
Wading Pool (10 and under): Daily, 11:00 am-7:00 pm
Main Pool: Daily, 12:00-7:00 pm
Adult Lap Swim: Sunday, 10:00-11:30 am, Tuesday/Thursday, 7:15-8:15 pm
Tot Time (ages 7 and under): Monday-Saturday, 10:00-11:00 am
Special 4th of July Hours: Monday, July 4, 3:00-8:00 pm
NOW HIRING LIEFGUARDS, CASHIERS, CONCESSION STAFF, AND ATTENDANTS
For more information, and to apply, visit the Richfield Jobs page.
See the bottom of this page for information about training and applying for the job.
Under 1: Free
Ages 1-17 and 55+: $9
Ages 18-54: $11
After 4:00 pm is $1 less.
Lap swim: $7 or valid season pass
$5 admission when pool opens after 3:00 pm due to weather
Lockers available for no charge, locks available for $5 (for purchase: yours to keep)
SEASON PASSES (2022 Update)
Passes will be sold online (more info to come) and at the Richfield Pool, beginning June 6. Passes will be on sale in person from June 6-June 9, 2:00-8:00 pm, then daily during pool hours, beginning June 10.
|JUNE 10-JULY 14||JULY 15 & AFTER|
|1 PASS||$70 (FIRST PASS, $57 EACH ADD'L PASS)||$40 PER PASS|
Needs-based discount program for Richfield residents
Richfield residents who have a documented financial need for assistance can apply for the Passport program. You must submit a new application every calendar year. Complete the application and submit it to Richfield Recreation staff at the Community Center (7000 Nicollet Ave). Once approved and in the system, your discount will be automatically applied for your pool pass.
The Richfield Outdoor Pool features a zero-depth-entry children's wading pool with water play equipment, a 50-meter main pool (built in 1961) with wheelchair access ramp, double waterslide, one-meter diving board, water volleyball and two 25-yard lap lanes. The concession stand has a wide variety of food and beverages and features a sit-down area with umbrella-covered tables. The bathhouse was rebuilt in 2006.
Swim lessons are available and offered by Richfield Community Education at the Richfield Middle School pool. To learn more about swim lessons or to sign up, visit the Richfield Community Education website or call 612-243-3000.
• Obey all rules and lifeguard instructions.
Las personas obedeceran las reglas e instrucciones de los salvavidas.
• Children 9 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or a responsible person 16 or older.
Ninos de nueve anos o menos deberan ser acompanados por un adolescente o adulto.
• No alcohol or tobacco allowed on grounds
Bebidas alcoholicas y productos de tabaco deben mantenerse fuera de las instalaciones.
• No pets
• No outside food/coolers.
No se permite el ingreso de hieleras ni alimentos en el area de la alberca.
• Food purchases will remain in concession area.
Alimentos adquiridos dentro de las instalaciones permaneceran en el area de concesiones
• Swim suits are required in the pool and on waterslide. (No cut-offs, denim, T-shirts).
Trajes de bano son requeridos en la alberca y el tobogan. No se permiten camisetas, mezclilla ni shorts.
• Infants and toddlers must wear swim diapers. NO REGULAR DIAPERS ARE ALLOWED.
Bebes y ninos pequenos deberan usar calzoncillos plasticos. NO SE PERMITEN PANALES.
• Must be 42” tall to ride waterslide alone.
Hay que medir mas de 106 cm. para subir al tobogan.
• Must be able to swim width of the diving well to use diving boards and drop slide. A swim test may be required.
Solo las personas capaces de nadar sin ayuda a lo ancho de la alberca podran usar el tobogan aereo y los trampolines. Una prueba de natacion puede ser requerida.
• No diving or flips off sides of pool.
No se permite echarse calvados ni volteretas de la orilla de la alberca.
Facility Accessibility Notes
- Parking includes 2 handicapped parking spaces with additional spaces close to the event entrance. Lot includes paved entrance with a curb cut-out
- Paved sidewalks to the building to all entrances
- ADA-compliant restrooms
- Accessible changing rooms
- Accessible showering rooms
- Access to main pool by wheel chair ramp. *wheel chair available for use into the pool water
- Access to 0’ depth pool from deck at ground level