(just east of Portland Ave on 66th St)
Richfield, MN 55423
SEASON PASSES (passes are discounted when purchased after July 15)
Season passes are available at the Pool building beginning May 29 (hours: 12:00-8:00 pm until regular pool hours begin) or online here (click on Membership, then Pool Passes, then choose the number of people in your family, pay online, then have your picture taken and get your card the first time you visit the pool).
The Richfield Outdoor Pool features a zero-depth-entry children's wading pool with water play equipment, a 50-meter main pool (built in 1961) with wheelchair access ramp, double waterslide, one-meter diving board, water volleyball and two 25-yard lap lanes. The concession stand has a wide variety of food and beverages and features a sit-down area with umbrella-covered tables. The bathhouse was rebuilt in 2006.
Swim lessons are available and offered by Richfield Community Education at the Richfield Middle School pool. To learn more about swim lessons or to sign up, visit the Richfield Community Education website or call 612-243-3000.
Facility Accessibility Notes
- Parking includes 2 handicapped parking spaces with additional spaces close to the event entrance
- Lot includes paved entrance with a curb cut-out
- Paved sidewalks to the building to all entrances
- ADA-compliant restrooms
- Accessible changing rooms
- Accessible showering rooms
- Access to main pool by wheel chair ramp. *wheel chair available for use into the pool water
- Access to 0’ depth pool from deck at ground level