Information for Vendors
Summer Farmers Market 2021 : Application Available Now
- Returning Vendors Priority Deadline: March 3rd, 2021
- Vendors in good standing that participated in the 2019 or 2020 summer market, or the Nov 2020 winter market will have priority placement in the market.
- New Vendors: New vendors will be considered after the priority deadline, and will be accepted as space allows, if they are a good fit, on a rolling basis.
- Accepted vendors will receive an email from us confirming your registration. Space is reserved with market approval and full payment of booth fees.
2021 Richfield Farmers Market Vendor Guide
2021 Summer Vendor Application
Additional Forms: (download, save, then fill out)
Questions? Contact us!
Questions? Contact us!
Compostable Product Purchasing Guide
Vendor Acceptance Guidelines
Please review the current Vendor Guide for more details.
The Richfield Farmers Market features only local growers and producers, restricted to those whose principal production site is within a 200-mile radius of Richfield. No brokers, agents or others may represent a farmer. We currently allow and reserve only one space for a grower-dealer or dealer-vendor.
Items permitted to be sold at the market (for food products not listed here, contact us)
- Products of the Farm
- Homegrown fresh fruits, herbs, & vegetables (including Certified Organic)
- Homegrown fresh-cut flowers & dried plants
- Rootstock, shrubs, & trees
- Honey & maple syrup products
- Bedding plants: perennials, annuals, hanging baskets & potted plants (greenhouse grown)
- Frozen farm-raised meats & poultry, jerky & eggs
- Value-Added Products - Cottage Foods Producers welcome
- Canned goods (ex. jams, jellies, salsas, pickles & picked vegetables, sauerkraut, horseradish, etc.)
- Spices, rubs & sauces
- Bread & other baked goods
- Vinegar & olive oil products
- Candy & confections
- Dried, dehydrated, & roasted products
- Cheese & butter (produced in a commercial kitchen
- Ready to Eat foods / Food Trucks (prepared in a commercial kitchen)
- Handcrafted items (select dates only)
NOTE: If you BUY any produce or products to resell at the market, you will require a license from the Dairy & Food Inspection Division of the MN Dept. of Agriculture.