Information for Vendors
Summer 2023: Saturday mornings, May 6 - Oct 28, 2023.
2023 Vendor Guide
2023 Outdoor Market Application - opened Jan 3, 2023.
Returning Vendors Priority Deadline: 2/1/2023.
New Vendors will be considered starting: 2/2/2023.
Deadline to Apply: 2/28/2023.
Vendors will register with managemymarket to begin their application.
How to create your vendor profile with managemymarket
If you need assistance with this new process, please call (6128619362) or email us (email@example.com).
After an initial approval, additional forms will be required to complete your application, including an ST19 form and W9 form.
In addition, Vendor Liability insurance is required. See below for details.
Additional Forms: (download, save, then fill out)
Vendor Insurance Providers:
Minnesota Farmers Market Association :The Minnesota Farmers’ Market Association offers a group insurance policy exclusively for MFMA member markets and MFMA member vendors through Advantage 1 Insurance Agency.
FLIP - Food Liability Insurance Program : FLIP provides liability coverage to safeguard food
businesses such as vendors, caterers, food trailers, and more.
Questions? Contact us!
Questions? Contact us!
Compostable Product Purchasing Guide
Vendor Acceptance Guidelines
Please review the current Vendor Guide for more details.
The Richfield Farmers Market features only local growers and producers, restricted to those whose principal production site is within a 200-mile radius of Richfield. No brokers, agents or others may represent a farmer. We currently allow and reserve only one space for a grower-dealer or dealer-vendor.
Items permitted to be sold at the market (for food products not listed here, contact us)
- Products of the Farm
- Homegrown fresh fruits, herbs, & vegetables (including Certified Organic)
- Homegrown fresh-cut flowers & dried plants
- Rootstock, shrubs, & trees
- Honey & maple syrup products
- Plants: perennials, annuals, hanging baskets & potted plants (greenhouse grown)
- Frozen farm-raised meats & poultry, jerky & eggs
- Value-Added Products - Cottage Foods Producers welcome
- Canned goods (ex. jams, jellies, salsas, pickles & picked vegetables, sauerkraut, horseradish, etc.)
- Spices, rubs & sauces
- Bread & other baked goods
- Vinegar & olive oil products
- Candy & confections
- Dried, dehydrated, & roasted products
- Cheese & butter (produced in a commercial kitchen
- Ready to Eat foods / Food Trucks (prepared in a commercial kitchen)
- Handcrafted items (select dates only)
NOTE: If you BUY any produce or products to resell at the market, you will require a license from the Dairy & Food Inspection Division of the MN Dept. of Agriculture.