Basketball (Registration will begin November 17 at 12pm)
Keep in shape with a weekly night of hoops! Two officials and a scorekeeper are assigned to each game. This 5 on 5 league will play under National Federation Rules. Richfield Basketball leagues will offer competition, fun, exercise, and it is a great way to socialize while staying in shape. Each team is guaranteed 8 regular season games and a single elimination playoffs. All games will have certified referees. Games will take place at Richfield Stem School or Richfield Middle School on Wednesday evenings. Register your team today! First come. First served. Registration deadline: Jan 4.
- Games will take place on Wednesdays. January 11 - March 1. First game starts at 6:15pm. Playoffs will take place March 8 and March 15 if no make up games are needed. If make up games are needed. Playoffs will take place on March 15 and March 22.
- Location of games will take place at Richfield Middle School (7461 Oliver Ave S)
Team Registration for Managers
Basketball Bulletin and Rules
Basketball Bulletin Rules and Manager Handbook
Rosters are due after the first game. The max roster size is 12 people. You can add players to your roster before each game just as long as you stay under 12. You can prefill your roster before your season starts. The minimum ask is your team name so that we can get the schedule going asap. You can find the roster sheet below.
Schedule and standings
Standing and schedules
2023 Playoff Schedule
For updated weather information and cancellations, refer to this page or to team captains who will be emailed before 3pm on gameday. Any weather cancellations after 4pm on game day will be called onsite.
Covid 19 Policy and Mask
- Masks are not currently mandated in facility or court but are optional
- Do not participate if you feel sick or have recently been sick
- Wash hands thoroughly before activity
Recreation Supervisor/League Director
Richfield Community Center
7000 Nicollet Avenue, Richfield, MN 55423