Older Adult Programs
Richfield Community Center
7000 Nicollet Avenue
Richfield, MN 55423
Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Senior Programs Supervisor: Jessica Anderson, (612) 861-9363, email@example.com
Programs & Services
Richfield Recreation offers a wide array of activities for older adults. Programs include day trips, exercise classes, computer classes, an open computer lab, continuing education classes, health screenings, tax and insurance help, drop-in bridge, 500, darts, cribbage, and other games, and much more. See our full list of current program offerings in our program guide, which is mailed to all Richfield residents three times a year. You may also Richfield Recreation program guide. The program guide is mailed to all Richfield residents, but you may add your name and address to receive a postcard, notifying you that the program guide is available for pickup at the Community Center or viewable online.
At-Home Recreation Activities
Check out our At-Home Recreation Activities page for a list of websites that offer fun, at-home activities, virtual tours, fitness courses, puzzles, and more!
Senior Health & Human Services
The Richfield Recreation Seasonal Program Guide lists all programs and services offered by the City of Richfield. See below for links to other agencies and resources that serve the Richfield area.
NOTE: The VOA Senior Dining program at the Community Center is suspended until further notice due to COVID-19
- Bloomington Public Health (also serving the Richfield area): 952-563-8900
- Senior Community Services: 952-541-1019
- Disability Linkage Line: (866) 333-2466
- Meals On Wheels: 612-623-3363
- HOME (House, Outdoor, Maintenance for the Elderly): (952) 888-5530
- Senior Linkage Line: (800) 333-2433
- Senior Outreach (senior outreach/caregiver): 952-888-7121
- VEAP (Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People): 952-888-9616
- Metro Mobility: 651-602-1100
- Grocery Delivery (Metro Mobility): 651-602-1111