Older Adult Programs
Richfield Community Center
7000 Nicollet Avenue
Richfield, MN 55423
Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Senior Programs Supervisor: Jessica Anderson, (612) 861-9363, firstname.lastname@example.org
Programs & Services
Richfield Recreation offers a wide array of activities for older adults. Programs include day trips, exercise classes, tax help, drop-in bridge, 500, darts, cribbage, and other games, and much more. See our full list of current program offerings in our program guide, which is mailed to all Richfield residents three times a year.
Senior Health & Human Services
The Richfield Recreation Seasonal Program Guide lists all programs and services offered by the City of Richfield. See below for links to other agencies and resources that serve the Richfield area.
- Bloomington Public Health (also serving the Richfield area): 952-563-8900
- Senior Community Services: 952-541-1019
- Disability Linkage Line: (866) 333-2466
- Meals On Wheels: 612-623-3363
- HOME (House, Outdoor, Maintenance for the Elderly): (952) 888-5530
- Senior Linkage Line: (800) 333-2433
- Senior Outreach (senior outreach/caregiver): 952-888-7121
- VEAP (Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People): 952-888-9616
- Metro Mobility: 651-602-1100
- Grocery Delivery (Metro Mobility): 651-602-1111
Why eat alone or cook for one when you can enjoy good company and conversation at the Richfield Community Center? For individuals 60 and up, the cost is a donation of $5.00, and $6.50 for individuals younger than 60 years. Come in, call, or check the website below for a menu. Special birthday parties with cake and ice cream and a special gift for birthday people every last Wednesday of the month. Other special parties include: St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's and Father's Days, and extra days with ice cream. This program is offered in conjunction with Volunteers of America, so interested participants should call 612-869-6662 three working days in advance, to reserve a spot.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Richfield Community Center (7000 Nicollet Ave) Lower level
For more information and to find menus, visit https://www.voamnwi.org/senior-nutrition