Support Services is a division of Public Safety and is responsible for the administration of the following areas within the City:
- City code enforcement.
- Vacant building registration.
- Animal and multi-pet licensing.
- Animal control.
- Business Licensing.
- Public health service to residents of Richfield.
- Restaurant inspection of food establishments.
- Serves as Liaison to the Advisory Board of Health Commission.
To find more information on the various Support Services functions, access the tabs to the left of this page.