Support Services is a division of Public Safety and is responsible for the administration of the following areas within the City:
- Business Licensing
- Environmental Health
- Vacant building registration
- Food/Pools/Lodging inspections
- Property maintenance complaints
- Public Health
- Animal Control
- Community Service Officers
- City code enforcement
- Advisory Board of Health Commission Liaison.
To find more information on the various Support Services functions, access the tabs to the left of this page.