We invite you to discover the City of Richfield's commitment to progress. Richfield is a great place to locate a business. A growing population, convenient access to Twin Cities metropolitan area and well-planned infrastructure all contribute to Richfield's opportunities and advantages.
The City's goal is to create a diversified, expanding and dynamic economy through the development of new businesses and the enhancement of existing businesses by providing the proper tools and resources in order for existing businesses to grow and prosper and to attract new business and industry to our community. The primary goal is to retain existing business, recruit new businesses, increase employment and foster economic growth in Richfield
Staff will work to help companies make the most of growth opportunities. Staff can assist with business location services, as well as provide services to existing Richfield business and new business start-ups. The services include:
- Identifying finance alternatives
- Assist in identifying available commercial locations
- Coordinate various city approvals
- Organize meetings with appropriate public and private sector representatives
- Serve as a reliable, responsive information resource.
For more information contact the Community Development Department
- Energy Efficient Business Grants
- Open to Business Program
- Richfield Chamber of Commerce
- Positively Minnesota (Dept. of Employment and Economic Development)
- Small Business Adminstration (MN District Office)
- IRS (Small Business & Self-Employment Tax Center)
- SCORE - Non-profit support for small business
- Can sign up for a free mentor
- Templates & Tools (i.e. business plan)
- Webinars (free & minimal fee sessions)
NEW! Xcel Energy Solutions for your Business
NEW! Are you looking for a spring or summer STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) intern? Check out SciTechsperience which is providing a 50% cash match on intern's wages.