Passport & Passport Photo Services
Richfield Municipal Center
6700 Portland Ave S
Richfield, MN 55423
Call for an appointment!
Limited Passport Services offered by appointment only. Call 612-861-9730 for details.
At this time, we are NOT processing passports for applicants under the age of 18 (minors). To find another office, visit the US Department of State's website.
When your appointment has been scheduled please bring:
- Passport form DS-11 filled out with black ink
- Proof of Citizenship (the original and a photocopy)
- Driver's License (along with a front and back photocopy)
- Personal Check or Money Order for the amount for the Passport Book and/or Passport Card
- Passport Photo (Our office is not offering passport photo services at this time)
When arriving for your passport appointment, please park along 68th Street and follow the red arrows around Heredia Park to the door in the court yard and call 612-861-0561 to speak with the Information Desk.
For any other questions or emergency passports, visit the National Passport Information Center, U.S. Department of State or call 1-877-487-2778.