7000 Nicollet Avenue
Richfield, MN 55423
612-861-9385 (phone) | 612-861-9388 (fax) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Activities RECREATION PROGRAM GUIDE
The Community Center hosts senior activities during the day and a variety of youth and adaptive programs in the evenings, as well as private rentals. To see what activities are happening in the department, browse through our program guide.
Rooms are available for rent at the Community Center for meetings and small events.
The Community Center building was built in 1961 as the Hennepin County Library-Augsburg. In 1974, a new Augsburg Library was built straight south across Augsburg Park and the building became property of the City of Richfield, housing part of the Community Services Department, which included recreation and park maintenance.
Facility Accessibility Notes
- Parking includes 10 handicapped parking spaces closest to the event entrance
- Lot includes paved entrance with a curb cut-out
- Paved sidewalks to the building to all entrances
- Automatic door openers at main entrance
- ADA-compliant restrooms and drinking fountain
- Elevator for access to all levels
- Amplified sound available for user groups, rentals, and programs
- Reserved seating available
- For specific accommodations, please contact 612-861-9385 with advanced notice