The Public Works Department works hard to sustain and improve the quality of life for our community by offering the highest standards in essential municipal services and providing them in a timely, responsible and professional manner.
- Quality Service – We believe that by providing the most experienced and trained personnel, we can enhance the quality of life for the people we serve. In order to achieve a high level of service we hold ourselves responsible to use innovative and cutting edge solutions to maintain the City equipment and property to the highest level possible.
- Public Trust – Our behavior is driven by honesty and integrity.
- Caring – As service providers of our community we value the safety of those that live, work, learn, and do business in Richfield. We aim to enhance the quality of life for those that utilize our services by promoting a positive attitude and taking pride in the work that we do.
- Partnering – By effectively working closely with fellow employees, city departments, neighboring communities, and other governmental agencies we can develop partnerships that provide the essential services in the most efficient and cost-effective ways.
- Accountability – We take pride in our mission to provide timely, cost-effective, and quality services.
Director of Public Works
Public Works Department
Richfield Maintenance Facility | 1901 E. 66th Street | Richfield, MN 55423
P 612-861-9170 | F 612-861-9181 | email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (by appointment only)
The Public Works building is currently only open to appointments only. Please call 612-861-9170 to make an appointment.
(Closed on Federal and State Holidays)